Saturday, April 27, 2013

Stacking the Shelves [5]


Hi, Chantelle here and it's that time of the month again for me to Stack the Shelves with the books that I received, borrowed or bought this month!



For Review
Twisted by Marjorie Brody
Game. Set. Match. (Outer Banks Academy #1) by Jennifer Iacopelli
The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
Dare You To by Katie McGarry
The Rose Throne by Mette Ivie Harrison
The Last Wild by Piers Torday
The Gingerbread House by Nell Carson


Received
It's my birthday on the 29th woohoo! so Nara, being awesome, gifted me some books :)
The Name of the Star (Shades of London #1) by Maureen Johnson
Hallowed (Unearthly #2) by Cynthia Hand
The Immortal Rules (Blood Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa



Bought
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
This edition was so stunning I couldn't resist taking a heap of pictures...
Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by Robin LaFevers
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
The Selection by Kiera Cass
She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott
Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Forman
Partials by Dan Wells
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles


Won
Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi
Easy by Tammara Webber
Walking Disaster (Disaster #2) by Jamie McGuire


Borrowed
Geek Girl by Holly Smale
Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally




Okay that's it for me this month! I have a LOT of reading to do!
I'd love to hear about your shelves as well, so comment or add a link below! Happy reading :)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

18 comments:

  1. Aw, The Testing! Sweet! Can't wait to read your review on that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh so much awesomeness!! My sister really enjoyed Geek Girl and I really want to read it!! Easy was awesome and The Sky is Everywhere does have a stunning cover but I really didn't like it. Ohh I really want to read Ready Set Go!!

    Hope you enjoy them all!

    Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah thanks so much! I'm really excited about them all too, a lot of reading to do!

      Delete
  3. Wow, you got some awesome stuff!! You do have a lot to read this month! Happy Birthday, btw ;)
    Dee's Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Diamond! You've added a lot of books too this week :)

      Delete
  4. Indeed I am pretty awesome haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the spine for the immortal rules is seriously so boss!

      Delete
  5. Oh wow! Awesome book haul! I hope you'll enjoy Unravel Me because that has been such an amazing book. <3

    Here's my STS!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie, I absolutely loved it!!! Team Warner <3

      Delete
  6. Wow, ok Geek Girl is awesome and SO much fun. Also really liked Easy.
    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really looking forward to reading Geek Girl, I read Easy a while ago and absolutely loved it.

      Delete
  7. WOW you bought so much books! So lucky!! I have read Dare You To, and all I can say is that it was freakin' amazing! Enjoy your reads and ave a great weekend :)
    Stacking the Shelves
    New Meme for Cover Lovers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha yeah I did, got to love those Easter sales! Ah, can't wait to read Dare You To now!

      Delete
  8. Awesome haul of books, that's for sure. I have Dare You To, and cannot wait to dive in. I was waiting until it was a little closer to the release date, but I think it's close enough now :)

    Walking Disaster is interesting (although it made me think Travis was even more crazy).

    I brought home Grave Mercy this week. I need to read that - everyone says it's amazing.

    Annnyway, enjoy your goodies, and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Thanks! I have to agree, Travis definitely did come across as more crazy, unfortunately I wasn't a fan, but Grave Mercy was incredible! I hope you enjoy that :)

      Delete
  9. Looks like a terrific haul! So many of these look good. The selection is a fun, fast read!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really liked The Selection, can't wait to read The Elite!

      Delete