Friday, July 11, 2014

Quiz: Guess the Book from the Tagline

It's been a while since I've done one, so.....Quiz Time!

This time round, it's going to be guessing the book from the tagline! 12 books in all, some pretty obvious, some not so obvious- all in all, hope you enjoy hunting for the answers :)


Q1. Her mission was to kill him. Her destiny was to love him.

Q2. My touch is lethal. My touch is power.

Q3. The only hope for humanity isn't human

Q4. This is not the fairy tale you remember. But it's one you won't forget.

Q5. One girl. Two fates. One choice.

Q6. A heart of ice. A will of steel. Meet the assassin.

Q7. A boy. A secret. A choice.

Q8. They are coming for us. All of us.

Q9. One choice can transform you

Q10. There are two sides to every story...

Q11. Welcome to the real Wonderland

Q12. Money can't buy a good first impression

I've provided some hints below if you need them, but be warned that some of them make the answers pretty obvious!

Click me to read hints

Q1.









Q2.



Q3.



Q4.





Q5.




Q6.



Q7.




Q8.







Q9.



Q10.






Q11.



Q12.








.

Leave your answers in comments and I shall let you know how you did!