Sunday, October 12, 2014

Read ALL THE BOOKS Update: September

If you don't know what this post is about, you can read this introduction post. Basically, I realised I have way too many unread books on my shelves, and so I'm going to try read as many of them as possible in the coming months. I'll probably continue this feature until I finish them all...but I don't know whether that will actually happen seeing as though I keep buying books. And borrowing books from the library. And requesting eARCs. Tis a problem.

So, here's my update for September!


7 Stars (Favourite)
Legion and The Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson

6 Stars (Incredible)
Lady Thief by A.C. Gaughen
Earth Flight by Janet Edwards
More Than This by Patrick Ness
Disruption by Jessica Shirvington (not in the photo)

5 Stars (Really liked it)
Winterspell by Claire LeGrand

4 Stars (Liked it)
State of Grace by Hilary Badger

1 Star (Hated it, DNF)
Endgame by James Frey

October Plan
Still haven't got around to reading Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson.
And still wanting to reread these two. Didn't quite have enough time to get around to them in September:
Traitor's Blade by Sebastien de Castell
Promise of Blood by Brian McClellan

I'd also like to get these read:
Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson
Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch (read this one before, but as an ebook)
Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer

haha always so ambitious

Here's my list of unread shelf books again. Any books you think I should prioritise?